• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

Think this win will be a tough one to get. Redskins aren't anywhere near as bad as they looked Monday against the Saints. They do a pretty good job of stopping the run and I think Gruden can gameplan against our soft zone defense pretty easily. The Redskins o-line is pretty good also, which isn't good news for the nonexistent pass rush our dline is generating.

For the first time all year Norv gets to play with a full deck.  Olsen returns and unhinges an offensive explosion.  Washington or any other Carolina foe this season is going to have their hands full on how to stop us.

41-28 Panthers with 6th straight win over DEADSKINS.

Cam and Company drops Washington out of top ten defenses

Carolina Koolaid (alcohol prohibited on base)

Redskins don't have a Beckham or Barkley on offense. Their TE Reed is their best offensive weapon. I think our Reid, TD and Shaq can keep him under control. But they are tough in the middle on defense and will be hard to run against - conventionally. Look for Cam to lead in rushing. A healthy dose of Samuel and Moore will be too much for their secondary. If Olsen plays, he should feast.

I'm pretty nervous about this one. The Redskins got embarrassed by the Saints in New Orleans, in part to some favorable calls by the refs so Brees could break some records. NFL might want to swing the game in Washington's direction.

Add onto the fact the Panthers defense is playing pretty terrible right now which might be exactly what the doctor ordered for Alex Smith. 

I think it's a close game and the Panthers end up on the losing end. 

Washington 27

Carolina 23

Archived