• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

Panthers in a wild one..

PANTHER 31

skins  13

No, DJ Moore won't be used in 24 end arounds or bubble screens..

It's close entering the 4th quarter ,, so all those who like to whine, you'll have your chances..  End of the 3rd, 17-13 Panthers

But into the 4th Quarter the Panthers offense explodes.. big play after big play. CMC has a field day,  Cam throws deep and connects,,   Defense is stout ( like beer ) in the 4th..

Good vibes  (  you can't stop the waves,, but you can learn to surf )

Again predicting a laugher (and will continue to do so until I can laugh in the 4Q.)   41-13.

Lots of heroes -- 2 long rushing TDs for CMC, long bomb to Samuel, RZ post to Olsen.  Only 2 sacks of Smith, but rattled constantly.  We've shut down AP when he was in his prime; he's no factor, and only sees 12 snaps.

Buds are on my menu.

This thread always fun -- it gets our optimism flowing.

3 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

i watch a lot of football and I'm really not sure what anyone sees in the Skins. Not a lot of talent on the roster IMO. I think the Giants are a much more talented team

i agree with this. the road games always scare everyone. 

Defense is on the struggle bus and Alex Smith is excellent at the short intermediate throws. Defense will continue to struggle to get pressure on Alex Smith and he will throw for 300+ and 3 TDs. This Defense is a major liability guys and I do not have faith in this team to get it done on the road this week. Major Letdown game!!!!!

Redskins 33 Panthers 28

Archived