• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I don’t know how to feel about this game right now.  It’s crazy, I mean my mind’s telling me no...but my body..,MY BODY’S TELLING ME YEEEEEESSSSS.

So I guess 23-13 Panthers.

Here’s a fact for you.  Check out the prediction thread at extremeskins.com, you think there is doom and gloom here?

yeah it is bad. I have been reading their reddit posts for the last two days - and I thought we were negative and hated our HC......

Seems to be a shared opinion that we will come out and talk poo to Norman to get him ejected.... but I just dont see that. Who on our Offense outside of Cam has that intensity?

19 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

yeah it is bad. I have been reading their reddit posts for the last two days - and I thought we were negative and hated our HC......

Seems to be a shared opinion that we will come out and talk poo to Norman to get him ejected.... but I just dont see that. Who on our Offense outside of Cam has that intensity?

Yeah how many of our offensive key players were here with Josh besides Cam and Olsen?  Besides them just Trai and Kalil, so other than Cam’s usual jawing, I’d say that’s it.  Now Josh will likely be talking at DJ and Samuel because they’re younger guys, just my guess.

50_mascot2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4WPoYcL6H5Nn9f0hrSd1o3tyzmOfUm9omVVX9D4ITqNppONcn

Image result for washington redskins old logos

Related image

The Redskins are likely looking at the blueprint the Giants constructed for moving the ball up and down the field. Alex Smith was built for such a game plan, so I would expect nothing less. I have yet to see our defense adapt...to anything.

The Redskins are going to score points.

The Panthers have to be more consistent and dedicated to the run. Seems like Cam was losing patience and called out of run plays for some questionable pass plays. Stick more with the run and the Panthers will win. Digress into bad, forced pass plays and the Panthers lose.

I think this game fits with other Panther losses.

Redskins 27, Panthers 20.

Skins are impressive when Charles Davis calls their games, he’ll be calling Sunday’s game.

Panthers win but I’m still not confident in our defense. Ron refuses to adjust to quick passes

28-17

hopefully Ron has noticed that Smith is trash and we need more of Moore and Samuel

Both teams like to play physical, run the ball and have a quarterback who can make plays with his legs. It will be the kind of close game which turns on a big turnover, controversial call, etc. Washington is getting better pressure from their front four than Carolina. I feel like the game changing play will go the home team's way.

Carolina Panthers 17

Potomac Basin Indigenous Persons 20

Bad head coach, quarterback not playing well, lots of injuries, and we're coming in (relatively) hot and healthy? We should win this game handily. Even Vegas is only giving us a point, meaning we'd probably be favored by a field goal or more at home. 

Jay Gruden isn't some new age offensive genius, he likes to do basically the same stuff as us. Run the ball, throw off play action, get the tight ends involved a lot. The difference is we have much better players, especially on that side of the ball. Their defense could keep them in it like the Cowboys, but they don't have the firepower to come back on us like the Giants if we get a two score lead.

I think we come out hot with Greg back on the field, get a quick lead and put them away early. The pass rush revs up and they don't cross the 50 until the 4th quarter.

31-10 Panthers

Archived