• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

Panthers current underdogs in this match.  Line opened a with Skins -2, now -1   Don't see it.  Panthers D  gets a big spark with TD back.  

Love Gano, but hoping he is doing kickoffs not FG's this game. Samuel will play a bigger role.  He and DJ will be the stuff as the season progresses.

Panthers 35 Skins 16. 

Unfortunately will be drinking Diet Coke as I have to work.

TD and Olsen back really help here. TD great at chasing down the short RB routes. Olsen much better route runner than IT. Cam's 2 INTS last week were bad, but both intended for IT. 

I agree, I believe Moore and Samuel get used a lot more as the season goes in the short passing game. We need this because we take NO shots downfield. Im scared about this one, but ill say 24-20 Carolina

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Panthers current underdogs in this match.  Line opened a with Skins -2, now -1   Don't see it.  Panthers D  gets a big spark with TD back.  

What.....?

This means the Panthers are favored. Home team gets 3 pts. That's why you see at least -3 for home team when even matched teams play each other. Basically Vegas is saying even with home field advantage we are a better team.

Neutral ground: Panthers would be -2 according to this. We are favored to win.

That means if we were the home team in this game it would be Panthers -5.

I don’t know how to feel about this game right now.  It’s crazy, I mean my mind’s telling me no...but my body..,MY BODY’S TELLING ME YEEEEEESSSSS.

So I guess 23-13 Panthers.

Here’s a fact for you.  Check out the prediction thread at extremeskins.com, you think there is doom and gloom here?

Archived