• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have no complaints about the Carolina Panthers offensive line

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

The run blocking against the Giants wasn't that good.  Lets hope its an aberration and not the start of a trend.  

I think playing Armah on limited snaps and the many toss sweeps hurt us on the ground more than the line

29 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I think playing Armah on limited snaps and the many toss sweeps hurt us on the ground more than the line

Maybe those things were issues, but on the short yardage plays, the line was getting almost no push.  CMC was stopped once, and almost stopped on the last play.  Cam was stopped on one short yardage play as well.  And I saw a couple of our lineman get pushed around on some plays.  Turner seemed to be out of sorts, although it could be just because he hasn't played in a while.  

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Good protection. 

Good run blocking.

And if you take the salaries of all the guys starting right now, it is a pretty damn economical solution. 

Weird.

No complaints? Heck, I just about have no words for how surprised I've been! 

6 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

And I saw a couple of our lineman get pushed around on some plays.  Turner seemed to be out of sorts, although it could be just because he hasn't played in a while.  

To be perfectly honest Turners been pushed around since getting paid. He’s the epitome of play great get paid sit on your laurels. 

2 hours ago, rhyslloyd said:

I thought we were running the ball well in the first half especially between the tackles.  Then our friend Mi...I mean Norv....decided to run toss after toss to the outside and get stuffed repeatedly.  That was a horribly called game.

Come to find out during a presser before the game Rivera stated he wanted to run the ball even more than we did versus the bengals for this game. Looks like Norv was just executing his gameplan. Smh

Archived