• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank the Carolina Panthers receivers, best to worst

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

WR snaps vs the NY Giants:

Funchess - 51 

Smith - 46

Wright - 30

Moore - 29

Samuel - 12

Byrd - 10

Samuel likely needs time to be brought back up to speed. Moore is slowly getting more time and yesterdays showing will only help. 

My hope is that by the end of the second quarter of the season we have primary options of Moore, Samuel, and Funchess with a sprinkling of Wright and Byrd depending on the situation. 

Funchess - for right now, still our best overall WR

Moore - young, but time to get him more snaps.

Samuel - I do understand the need to bring him back slowly, but this kid is special

Wright - consistent hands and routes 

Byrd - talented, but injury prone

Smith - vet, but just doesn't have it anymore

6 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

1) Curtis Samuel

2)CMC

3)Devin Funchess

4)DJ Moore

5)Jarius Wright

6)Damiere Byrd

7)Mose Frazier

8)Cam Newton

9) Efe Obada

10) Sir Purr

11)The Jerry Richardson Statue Out Front

12)Torrey Smith

Finally someone gets it. This guy is straight up garbage. Can't believe anybody puts him ahead of anyone on this team. Hey can we out bank of america janitorial crew on the list ahead of him.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All I know is that Samuel, Funchess, Moore, and Wright should be getting all of the snaps at WR. When we go empty backfield five wide, CMC splits out. With Byrd active for return duties, I'm not sure Torrey Smith should even be getting a jersey on game days as long as those five guys are healthy and available.

totally agree, and Byrd can be the back up to wright

2 hours ago, Manther said:

What is killing me is we beat up Shepherd on this board last year....we release him to the Giants and he ate our lunch yesterday.  Same thing with Ginn and the saints.  WTF is wrong with us?

lol they have a WR named Sterling shepard, he is actually really good. the shepard we know and love almost gave us a free pick yesterday by bobbling a ball.

Archived