• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank the Carolina Panthers receivers, best to worst

Jeremy Igo

Samuel

Wright- dude is clutch from the slot as the #3.  And is a bail out for Cam on 3rd downs

Moore- just so much talent

Funchess- dude just isnt living up to expectations especially in a contract year.  But has size and still makes solid plays.  Definitely not a #1, more like a avg #2

Bryd- dude has speed, runs solid routes and has decent hands.  He proved it last year when it took a injury for Ron to finally put him in at the end of last season.  When he got his shot, he produced.  Then got injured

Smith- dude cant get seperation which is concerning as we hyped him as the speed guy who can take it off the top.  Only time he really gets open when he runs a deep post (though thats pretty much what his scouting report showed but we got to excited and thought he'd be more).  Poor hands.  He literally is nothing more than a 5 millon $ Russell Shepard

Funchess

Moore

Samuel

Wright

Smith

Byrd

I feel like you can’t deny Funchess as the best WR on the team until it’s proven otherwise. That said I do think that Moore and Samuel are more talented. I also believe that Byrd would surpass Smith and maybe Wright by the end of the season if he gets chances AND stays healthy (that’s the big if). 

13 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Still have faith in funch

getting off the field with no 10 sec runoff showed a lot of guts

This 

I still really like him in certain situations and rotational guy

Would be interesting to see how he does in the slot matched against a smaller nickle with Moore and Samuel outside on a situation

I like Moore and Samuel outside with Funchess in the slot

Or

Samuel and Funchess outside with Wright in the slot.

Archived