• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Collin and Magnus

Black&Blue

Collin is an asshat.  He literally enjoys being despised by people who really don't care what he thinks..  Severe psychological issues likely related to improper breastfeeding  (2 fathers, no  mom) as an infant or something related to that era of his pathetic life.

Mags is OK.

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

Who?

Signed, 

Too lazy to Google.

Members of another Panthers board.

Magnus knows his football.  He has a Panther related blog with good content.

Collin was basically a troll who liked to antagonize people for no good reason. He actually got to the point of a "fight you in real life" situation with somebody and got his ass kicked pretty badly (bad enough that the guy who did it actually ended up feeling sorry for him).

17 hours ago, Shocker said:

I hate Colon.  Always did.  Magnus was fine, Colon is a douche.  I think he was born with a thimble for a penis.  My guess.

He was not merely a gooberhead, but he was an open, infected sore on the penis of a dead sewer rat in some third world country.  Not sure about that, but I am assuming with uncanny accuracy----probably.

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Members of another Panthers board.

Magnus knows his football.  He has a Panther related blog with good content.

Collin was basically a troll who liked to antagonize people for no good reason. He actually got to the point of a "fight you in real life" situation with somebody and got his ass kicked pretty badly (bad enough that the guy who did it actually ended up feeling sorry for him).

Wow.  I can see why.  Anyone who acts like he did/does has some issues that go far beyond disagreements about football.  I would love to have that video though.

Magnus actually runs a blog and it is pretty interesting. (Just saw that Mr. Scot posted this earlier) I do not have the link, but we could share it.

I was CATAMOUNT on that other site--it was more mature, fewer trolls and more intelligent fans--however, only about 10 peoplle posted regularly.  We got to know one another really well.  I once asked Mags about this site, and he complained (not to put words in his mouth) about the immature hostility one has to tolerate here.  I don't notice it anymore, but it was obvious.  Here you have to filter through a lot of stupid crap.  Threads are often derailed.  For example, when the are announcing undrafted free agent signings after the draft, people get into side arguments on the thread that is supposed to be for listing the  player and a profile--instead, some numbnuts start talking about how a player is from the Big 10 and how much it is better than the ACC and we are off.  3 pages later, someone posts the next undrafted free agent signing.  Just one of many examples.  I like this site, but sifting through the retardation is a bit time consuming on occasion.  And I am not specifically referencing Steven8989.  That would be wrong to do that. (An example of how it starts!)

Archived