• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else bothered by this NFL Gameday Morning Commercial?

fitty76

2 hours ago, Darvinsun said:

I can laugh at it all the way to the end but the end hits a reflection of me telling my own kid to shush before they can get whatever they are trying to say out. As it goes they should not have had the kid say I love u but something meaningless. Thats when the morale factor starts to kick in....They tried too hard right there!

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Toomers said:

I was the remote control. In the turn the knob days...lol. 3 feet from TV. And you never knew what might go flying. A shush would have been like a pat on the head. 

You’re lucky. My older brother was the “turn the knob” child. I was the unlucky “go outside and turn the antenna” child. 

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

You guys are over analyzing the crap out of this thing. 

It's not a marketing mistake on the level of say, DiGiorno responding to the "why I stayed" hashtag with "because you had pizza" but it does kind of make you cringe a little.

I agree with the analysis that it would have been better to have the kid say something other than "I love you".

2 hours ago, Billy Love said:

You’re lucky. My older brother was the “turn the knob” child. I was the unlucky “go outside and turn the antenna” child. 

Yep. Been that too. I’ve held tin foil. Coat hangers. Climb onto roof. 

“Not yet.....Not yet.....stop!....there don’t move.”. 

Archived