• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else bothered by this NFL Gameday Morning Commercial?

fitty76

4 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

LOL. It's supposed to be a crass joke. Some of you guys on this board have some daddy issues. 

A what,  a joke? Oh ok but it should have been more clearer that it was to be taken as a joke bc as u see  some of us missed that intention. But ok LOL.

1 minute ago, PanthersBigD said:

I don't see how anyone could miss that. 

I can see it as being a joke bc literally who would do that for a gameday show, but actually watching a game and my daughter has is trying to tell me something . Yes I am guilty I have shushed my child and told her to wait until play is over. So I feel bad about that watching it first hand i am pretty sure my daughter didnt find it funny. Shame on me!

2 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

I can see it as being a joke bc literally who would do that for a gameday show, but actually watching a game and my daughter has is trying to tell me something . Yes I am guilty I have shushed my child and told her to wait until play is over. So I feel bad about that watching it first hand i am pretty sure my daughter didnt find it funny. Shame on me!

That's what I was thinking. Most people don't like it because they don't like feeling guilty about shushing their own kids or their parents shushed them as kids. I don't judge you. I think it's perfectly fine to shush kids when you're trying to watch something. I mean, unless they're trying to tell you the house is on fire. 

13 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

I thought it was hilarious. My Dad never ignored me for football though. 

I was the remote control. In the turn the knob days...lol. 3 feet from TV. And you never knew what might go flying. A shush would have been like a pat on the head. 

Archived