• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This would be a let down game for Richardson's Panthers... But Tepper's?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, NAS said:

I think it depends if Tepper has actually put the pressure on Rivera to turn him back to Riverboat Ron and instill a take no prisoners mentality.  Hopefully, the days of playing down to our opponents level are gone.  

Yep, I would imagine that Ron and most others feel that pressure even if Tepper isn’t doing it intentionally. 

Everybody will normally perk up and examine their own practices when they get a new boss. 

(Hopefully)

52 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

You ride Teppers sack way too hard Igo. We all hope the team wins. We all hope for the best. But you push the narrative that "we are ready to win" far too far because of an ownership change barely a few months old. 

Where is the "just fuggin win" mentality materialized? Because we were a broken azz team and signed Reid? Other than that...what are you seeing that leads to to believe we are any different?

Next game is next game. If an ownership change makes that much of a difference...then Ron,. Cam, Luke and everyone else needs to be fired, because they were not playing to win (since based on Igo logic we only began to play to win since Tepper came in).

Are you big mad or little mad that the Mister is gone? I'm going to take a wild guess and say big. 

16 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

Are you big mad or little mad that the Mister is gone? I'm going to take a wild guess and say big. 

are you big ignorant or little ignorant? I'm gonna guess the former cause i have no idea what the fug you are talking about, but lol at your azz for trying to talk to me~

16 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

Panthers_Midfield_Logo_Reveal.gif.c474d8efe535adb1f507a25d3761b781.gif

correction. you are cuter. 4corners in an anal mofo that has notifications set for my posts that stalks my profile to poo whatever i say regardless. (dude even poos my post only to reply how he agrees with it). You on the other hand have a bit of sauce. 

16 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

It is better to place both in a round room and find a corner to sit in.

the fug you talking to? you have been shat on and put down by literally everyone on this forum over the past 48 hours. Best thing for you sir it to sign off~ The mods dont like it when i make ppl feel like poo...so  I invite you to me PM. That invitation is for 4corners as well~

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

Reid has been working out every week since being unsigned, not stuffing his face full of Doritos on the couch watching First Take.  And TD is out four games not four weeks.

Ahh, so Reid isn't an Kelvin Benjamin? Good to know.

2 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

the fug you talking to? you have been shat on and put down by literally everyone on this forum over the past 48 hours. Best thing for you sir it to sign off~ The mods dont like it when i make ppl feel like poo...so  I invite you to me PM. That invitation is for 4corners as well~

LOL. I think he was agreeing with you, and referring to me and 4Corners being put in a round room. I prefer the way you interpreted and responded to it though. 

Archived