• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Giants at Panthers Prediction Thread

Jeremy Igo

Panthers over Giants

- 150 yards from scrimmage for McC + his first TD of the season. 

- Cam 250 passing 50+ rushing 3 total TDS. 

- 1 to Smith, 1 to Thomas, 1  rushing. 

- Samuel plays and catches 3 for 60+ crucial yards. 

- D shows up big to start the game, let's off the pedal in the 3rd. Eli gets sacked 5 times but finds a way to get OBJ and Shepard involved with 1 TD each. 

- Saquon goes for 90 +1 TD

- Gano 2/3

- Reid 2 PBU but looks rusty at first, still better than Colin Jones. Shows flashes of who we know he is. 

Panthers win 34-13

TDs: CMC, Thomas, Moore, Cam

2 INTS: Luke and Adams

4 Sacks, including 1 by Peppers

Something special on ST. Maybe a blocked kick or a huge return. But I feel like ST will help change the game early for the Panthers.

11 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

First play from scrimmage, Reid gets a pick 6. Every panther fan in attendance immediately decides Reid can stand, kneel, sit lotus style, extend his fist, or wave his dong during the National anthem.

Panthers 41, G-men 16

Not sure if this is accurate but you win the internet for today.

congratulations. 

Panthers over Giants 27 - 13

Oline continues to impress considering the names..

59 comes back to his normal form and has a monster game. 13 tackles, 1 strip

Reid play is limited. No more than 20 snaps. No big splash play. Just an average showing from a man still working back into 1st tier safety form

CJ gets more carries this game than we have seen from him all season. 

McC gets 100+ rushing and 100+ receiving and a TD on the ground and through the air.

Cam throws 5 TD passes, 1 to Thomas, 2 to Funch, and 1 to Armah. 

Moore unfortunately is once again a non factor, especially with Samuel and Byrd back.

Samuel is eased back but flashes a catch of 30+.

Byrd has 2 returns that set us up in Giants territory.

No turnovers on offense and over 60% third downs converted.

Defense breaks out with 7 sacks (Pep and Mario each 2, Efe 1, KK 1 and Captain 1), forces 3 takeaways (Reid forced fumble that Luke recovers, Donte pick and Bradberry pick), and thoroughly dominates outside of two big plays by Beckham/Barkley—one results in a long TD the other we hold them to a FG.

Carolina Football Panthers 45

Giants 10

Archived