• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eric Reid contract details

Jeremy Igo

Let him show his stuff. Even though last year should've been enough to prove he needs a solid contract, looks like he'll have to use this year to show that he still has it.

And, best of all, Panthers get to showcase their stuff to him. Hopefully he enjoys playing for us and we get to sign him back on a multi-year deal on a contract he deserves.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Been saying it all along how cheap he would be. Reid understands the severity of what happened & the whole being black balled. He also knows the Panthers defense needs him & he can excel in this defense & get paid either from us or someone else next year after this Lombardi trophy we about to hoist lol

6 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Also remember that Reid has been out of football since January, he isn’t going to be in game shape in 2 weeks. We may not even begin to see him near 100% till week 8-9. He player no preseason, no training camp. No OTA’s. 

Dont expect pro bowl safety play next weekend.

I wasn't expecting Pro Bowl safety play next weekend anyway if ya know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

That’s a bit of a stretch. It’s not like he hasn’t been playing for years. How much do vets really play in preseason nowadays? If he truly was staying in good shape and not coming off injury then I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. 

I make true statement about a player that has done 0 offseason and doesn’t know our play book. 

And get this reply.

huddle gonna huddle. Lol

6 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Also remember that Reid has been out of football since January, he isn’t going to be in game shape in 2 weeks. We may not even begin to see him near 100% till week 8-9. He player no preseason, no training camp. No OTA’s. 

Dont expect pro bowl safety play next weekend.

Agreed, will take about 4 to 6 games. Promise you this though! Still way better then Colin Jones lol

Archived