• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reacts to Reid signing.

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Im calling it.

This is going to have a bigger impact than just Reid.

About every player across the league was on reids side.  And to see a owner go and get him while he was blackballed by pretty much every other team.

Players will want to play here.

People will want to play for Rivera and Tepper.

And, using this same logic.  There is a reason that no other owners were quick to go out and sign Reid.  

Tepper and the Panthers could be blackballed by the league.  So many games come down to inches.  Why wouldn't the NFL want to make sure the team that just picked up one of the controversial figures stays in the shadows?   

4 minutes ago, CatTower said:

And, using this same logic.  There is a reason that no other owners were quick to go out and sign Reid.  

Tepper and the Panthers could be blackballed by the league.  So many games come down to inches.  Why wouldn't the NFL want to make sure the team that just picked up one of the controversial figures stays in the shadows?   

They’ve been doing that anyway. With the nfl shield at midfield 

11 minutes ago, CatTower said:

I believe the grays are responsible and they could possibly go back in time and not allow us to even have a franchise. All we can do is protest. It's possible the illuminate could be playing a role as well. :eyeroll:

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Im calling it.

This is going to have a bigger impact than just Reid.

About every player across the league was on reids side.  And to see a owner go and get him while he was blackballed by pretty much every other team.

Players will want to play here.

People will want to play for Rivera and Tepper.

Yeah I agree. TBH I didn't think there was collusion at the start, I felt like safeties were just overvaluing themselves and asking too much. But at this point, the fact that Reid made it this far without being signed is pretty telling. Were there reports of teams offering Reid during FA?

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

I believe the grays are responsible and they could possibly go back in time and not allow us to even have a franchise. All we can do is protest. It's possible the illuminate could be playing a role as well. :eyeroll:

NFL is worth about 75 billion.  You ever watched bum fights?  Imagine having a large piece of 75 billion.  Do you just sit back and hope everything works out perfectly or do you oil the machine?  

Archived