• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMAOooooooooooo

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How much he cares about this signing in particular, don't know.

But in general, do I think he cares about Tepper taking the team in different directions than he would have? Probably.

I think Richardson likely cares a great deal about the fact that Tepper has removed pretty much every reference to him (other than the statue, obviously) from Bank of America Stadium.

Get over it already you big wuss.

1 minute ago, KARASMATIC444 said:

sure pretend 

Don't have to. I'm off today, got to sleep in late, had a pretty tasty Chick Fil-A lunch and don't have a single thing on my agenda so I've got nothing to do but relax.

Throw in that my favorite football team made a signing which I'm hopeful will improve the team. Said signing also being an indication that are new owner really cares about winning just as much as he says he does.

I'm having a great day :)

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't have to. I'm off today, got to sleep in late, had a pretty tasty Chick Fil-A lunch and don't have a single thing on my agenda so I've got nothing to do but relax.

Throw in that my favorite football team made a signing which I'm hopeful will improve the team. Said signing also being an indication that are new owner really cares about winning just as much as he says he does.

I'm having a great day :)

sure pretend 

Archived