• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Billy_T said:

Any idea why he is abandoning his kneeling and protest efforts during the National Anthem?

What other "platforms" do you suspect he will use to "voice his political views"? 

In the last 6 to 9 months presumably he's had plenty of opportunity to "voice his political views" on "other platforms", has he been doing so?   If so, what kind of "views" is he putting out there into the space?

Just curious, not really plugged into alternative platforms, will be interested to hear a report on the topic of Mr. Reid's social justice efforts.....thanks in advance.

Probably because the original message of the protest has been lost to the politics of the kneeling issue.  Instead of talking about how African-American's are being treated by police, people are talking about whether or not kneeling is patriotic or disrespectful to the flag and those that have fought for it.

Not sure what platforms he'll use, but I think Tepper will allow him to utilize whatever he needs to in order to spread his message.  Tepper supports the idea behind the protest, so I wouldn't be surprised if he provides some sort of avenue for him to get his message out.  If we start getting the kind of attention we did in 2015, I wouldn't be surprised to see him take some of the talk show rounds (particularly sports-centric ones like GMFB). 

6 minutes ago, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective said:

yeah everyone here supports Eric Reid so you can save your race baiting for the tinderbox.

?..You are the one with the nonsense comment. How do you figure the comment made by Rodeo has anything to do with race and saying it is race baiting when he said nothing about race whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective said:

don't worry about me anymore i've just put you on ignore so now I don't have to read your race baiting garbage.

i'm sorry for whatever i did to offend you i think you're a wonderful person and look forward to reading a lot more of your posts <3

Archived