• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

22 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't think you understand that word because my statement can be backed up by facts. 

Billy_T is a know-it-all and we know nothing which this type of reasoning can only come from a kid. That is a problem with many of the younger generation these days. Hopefully he will grow up and stop being a know-it-all and come down to reality.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:50 AM, iamhubby1 said:

@ladypanther posted a snippet from the Observer that has the timeline.

Mon. Ron, and Hurndog, got together to talk about the S position. They decided that Reid was the best answer. Tue. Hurndog called Reids' agent. Wed. Reid came to town. And Tepper was asked his thoughts. 

So kudos to Ron, and Marty, for having the nerve to get the ball rollin, and Tepper for being on board.

when he starts kneeling and the stands get more empty he will care

52 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

;Yeah, let's make definitive statements over hypotheticals. lol

What happens if Reid doesn't kneel? Will the fans still leave? 

You may hate the Reid signing. However, he makes us better. And any Panther fan should be happy over that fact.

I have a thought. How about we worry about the repercussions of Reids actions, when he actually does something to give us pause. Mkay?

36 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

if the team is winning nobody will do anything other than make empty threats about how they're gonna quit watching or going to games.

Oh, I am certain there are 10s of people who cannot wait to protest this signing. Even before Reid does anything. Never too early to get your jimmys in a bunch.

5 hours ago, tgrfan01 said:

There's nothing like someone who will assume something is going to happen. You know what that is: ass - u - me. Nope, not me, I'm not assuming. You need to start paying attention and reading. Start with this:

1 hour ago, Billy_T said:

Any idea why he is abandoning his kneeling and protest efforts during the National Anthem?

What other "platforms" do you suspect he will use to "voice his political views"? 

In the last 6 to 9 months presumably he's had plenty of opportunity to "voice his political views" on "other platforms", has he been doing so?   If so, what kind of "views" is he putting out there into the space?

Just curious, not really plugged into alternative platforms, will be interested to hear a report on the topic of Mr. Reid's social justice efforts.....thanks in advance.

beats-me.gif

3 hours ago, Billy_T said:

Any idea why he is abandoning his kneeling and protest efforts during the National Anthem?

What other "platforms" do you suspect he will use to "voice his political views"? 

In the last 6 to 9 months presumably he's had plenty of opportunity to "voice his political views" on "other platforms", has he been doing so?   If so, what kind of "views" is he putting out there into the space?

Just curious, not really plugged into alternative platforms, will be interested to hear a report on the topic of Mr. Reid's social justice efforts.....thanks in advance.

He will use a super bowl win! 

Archived