• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, BOC said:

The Panthers have a new name...…..THE CAROLINA BLACK PANTHERS...…..perfect fit for a team full of American trashing punks.  This team was bad enough with idiots like Cam..Tootin My Own Horn....Newton ( the biggest moron ever to wear a number).   I hope this turd Reid gets hurt bad......he has it coming.

Yeah it the black panthers with a white running back that's killing it... Lol you are a racist idiot. 

1 hour ago, BOC said:

The Panthers have a new name...…..THE CAROLINA BLACK PANTHERS...…..perfect fit for a team full of American trashing punks.  This team was bad enough with idiots like Cam..Tootin My Own Horn....Newton ( the biggest moron ever to wear a number).   I hope this turd Reid gets hurt bad......he has it coming.

Goodbye. 

Bottom line is we needed an edge to match up with the teams that are uber stacked because they are paying their QBs dick. Rams, Eagles, and Chiefs especially are just so loaded in a way you never could be paying a QB 15% of your cap. It's not fair to Eric, but we would have never been able to afford a player of his caliber on defense under normal circumstances, and picking him up gives us a chance to compete with those other rosters.

Archived