• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You were just in another thread saying you don't even care about the team anymore.

It's easy to spot why you couldn't wait to login and poo on this move.

The endless rage posts you've made in gameday threads over the years say otherwise.

I'm actually not pooing on the move at all. Just saying until he proves a difference maker, y'all should chill out. 

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You were just in another thread saying you don't even care about the team anymore.

It's easy to spot why you couldn't wait to login and poo on this move.

The endless rage posts you've made in gameday threads over the years say otherwise.

I’m sure his parties consists of point white hoods

15 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I'm guessing most of the excited fans are 15 years old....well, maybe 25 and under. I used to be like that too, then I realized that most of the time these teams and players under  perform and disappoint us. 

I agree, but this signing does have an extra element where the signed player could be better than the league has treated him.  He doesn't even have to come in here and be a star, but if he was able to be a reliable starter, then that would be a great performance.

Just now, CatTower said:

I agree, but this signing does have an extra element where the signed player could be better than the league has treated him.  He doesn't even have to come in here and be a star, but if he was able to be a reliable starter, then that would be a great performance.

I actually think the guy is good and could very well be a huge addition, but until he proves that no one should be excited. 

48 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Y'all getting all excited and he hasn't played the first down for the Panthers yet. If he ends up sucking y'all gonna fall hard. 

He is an upgrade over Colin Jones. What Panther fan wouldn't be excited?

12 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Actually I'm usually the life of any party. I just think it's silly to get all worked up and excited for a team of any sport. These guys make a lot of money and none of them really care about us as fans. I watch if the team is worthy of my time, but I don't care enough any longer to get excited. I prefer to spend my time living life doing fun things and and watching overpaid grown ass men play with a ball isn't fun. 

Hold up, if watching football isn't worth your time, why do you have like 4381 posts here? I consider myself a huge panther fan, yet I am under a hundred.

Wow this is fantastic. Did not expect the team to pull the trigger, good on Tepper, Hurney, and Ron. Hopefully, Reid's been staying in shape so he can immediately come in an contribute. 

Also, @Lords0fPain is pooing all over everyone, so I'm assuming he got the overly-excited, explosive bowel movements from the news. Can be the only explanation. 

Beyond stoked to hear this news when I woke up today. We had a need, there was a young, former Pro Bowler sitting on the FA market, and we scooped him up. It's the move teams that are serious about winning it all, make.

When is the earliest we could see him on the practice field? I know it's a bye week and saw Efe across the pond in the UK, so wondering when the boys get back to putting the pads on.

18 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Actually I'm usually the life of any party. I just think it's silly to get all worked up and excited for a team of any sport. These guys make a lot of money and none of them really care about us as fans. I watch if the team is worthy of my time, but I don't care enough any longer to get excited. I prefer to spend my time living life doing fun things and and watching overpaid grown ass men play with a ball isn't fun. 

But you care enough to spend time on a Panthers specific message board? Ohhhhkay

Archived