• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Wait what? I never said ANYTHING about politics my guy.

"Tepper really is all in about winning and doesn't bow down to the league.

Why would he need to bow or worry about this? 

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Well Rivera told Albert Breer that Reid will play SS and Nickel LB. Adams was playing SS and Jones was playing FS so make of that what you will.

I'm actually not a fan of that. I'd have preferred Reid playing centerfield.

With that said, Rivera's system doesn't differentiate between the safeties as much as others might, so we'll see.

Just now, Snake said:

"Tepper really is all in about winning and doesn't bow down to the league.

Why would he need to bow or worry about this? 

You're reaching. I guess it was bad wording. Nonetheless, we got ourselves a good ass safety for cheap, and possibly for years to come! Great fuggin signing

1 hour ago, KneelingCamFan said:

I think with better coverage in the secondary, the defensive line will play a lot better. I also expect Efe Obada to get more playing time so I think this defense will be that much more fierce.  On offense with Samuel and Byrd coming back healthy...Only team that scares me are the Rams at this point..otherwise, I def think the panthers can go deep into the playoffs..

Samuel coming back, have u heard something that we haven't?

23 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Y'all getting all excited and he hasn't played the first down for the Panthers yet. If he ends up sucking y'all gonna fall hard. 

oh no!!!!!!!!!! fans getting excited over a 26 year old proven commodity being signed at a position of need for peanuts!!!! what dolts!!!!

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

oh no!!!!!!!!!! fans getting excited over a 26 year old proven commodity being signed at a position of need for peanuts!!!! what dolts!!!!

I'm guessing most of the excited fans are 15 years old....well, maybe 25 and under. I used to be like that too, then I realized that most of the time these teams and players under  perform and disappoint us. 

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

sounds like you're a real joy to be around

Actually I'm usually the life of any party. I just think it's silly to get all worked up and excited for a team of any sport. These guys make a lot of money and none of them really care about us as fans. I watch if the team is worthy of my time, but I don't care enough any longer to get excited. I prefer to spend my time living life doing fun things and and watching overpaid grown ass men play with a ball isn't fun. 

7 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I'm guessing most of the excited fans are 15 years old....well, maybe 25 and under. I used to be like that too, then I realized that most of the time these teams and players under  perform and disappoint us. 

You were just in another thread saying you don't even care about the team anymore.

It's easy to spot why you couldn't wait to login and poo on this move.

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

I just think it's silly to get all worked up and excited for a team of any sport. 

The endless rage posts you've made in gameday threads over the years say otherwise.

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You were just in another thread saying you don't even care about the team anymore.

It's easy to spot why you couldn't wait to login and poo on this move.

The endless rage posts you've made in gameday threads over the years say otherwise.

Over the years.....correct. But not in the last 12 months. 

Archived