• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

If Reid really was having concussion issues, the best thing for a player in that situation is extended time away from contact.  He's had that.

I hope it's all behind him, and he comes in and plays at the level he is capable of.  If / when that happens, we will no longer be able to point at our secondary as a weakness.  We'll still be thin, but not weak.

surprised i haven't seen any outrage. we've seen all the indignant whiney-baby people on other teams burning jerseys and crying when stuff happens. so far i've seen 100% positive from panther fans. not sure if impressed or disappointed there's not any drama, which is the thing i live for the most

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

surprised i haven't seen any outrage. we've seen all the indignant whiney-baby people on other teams burning jerseys and crying when stuff happens. so far i've seen 100% positive from panther fans. not sure if impressed or disappointed there's not any drama, which is the thing i live for the most

I was against what I perceived to be a circus and distraction, and a player who’s best years I felt were behind him. 

I was shown to be wrong on both accounts (didn’t realize Reid was still so young) and quickly changed my tune and hopped on board. 

Cant see any rational Panther fan not being on board with this. We just signed a pro bowl safety for probably cheap and fixed a GLARING issue on our defense. 

Win win win win

Archived