• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

Let’s go Hurney and let’s goooooo Tepper. No more streaming for me, I’m supporting this product again. Tepper is one of the people and not a racist predator. 

Methinks Reid is going to come in HYPER-motivated and make his place really fast.

2 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

The fans may have good reason to be until Reid can prove he can perform at a high enough level to help win games and get to the SB.

So you're going to be upset that we signed a guy, if nothing else, to try and improve our team?  And if he does suck, what is lost exactly?  Less playing time for Colin Jones? Hell even on the first page I said hopefully he's still good, we don't know yet.  But we signed him to make us better.  If he does, fantastic.  If he doesn't?  We at least tried with arguably the best option on the market. 

How exactly is that a bad thing that would make fans upset...from a pure football standpoint like you've highlighted above about winning games?

1 minute ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

So you're going to be upset that we signed a guy, if nothing else, to try and improve our team?  And if he does suck, what is lost exactly?  Less playing time for Colin Jones? Hell even on the first page I said hopefully he's still good, we don't know yet.  But we signed him to make us better.  If he does, fantastic.  If he doesn't?  We at least tried with arguably the best option on the market. 

How exactly is that a bad thing that would make fans upset...from a pure football standpoint like you've highlighted above about winning games?

Like bro said on page one, hopefully this signing weeds out the clowns of this fanbase.

Archived