• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, nogoodbum said:

Amazing all the improved player and coaches decisions that have been made since Jerry left the building, even before Tepper stepped in. I'm sure because of the  "political correct" aspect of this signing, Tepper was asked beforehand. High fives and a tip of my hat to Rivera and Hurley.

I know right? It's like this is an actual NFL franchise we have here. I'm excited for real for real,  :100_Emoji_42x42:%.

Half the fools over at the saints report are cheering that we signed Reid.  The other half are scared shitless.  Quite a bit of chatter over there about this signing.

Wonder how much rust he'll have to knock off first. Brees will abuse him all the same. It's our OWN secondary we somehow have to fix.

Lol.. a bunch of idiots think this dude can't play.

Agreed. He makes the panthers better which sucks.

You guys saying he can’t play are kidding right? The guy has played at a high-level since he’s been in the league. He may have some rust to knock off but I wish he was doing it in a Saints uniform. You should too.

https://saintsreport.com/threads/panthers-sign-eric-reid.390904/

5 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Half the fools over at the saints report are cheering that we signed Reid.  The other half are scared shitless.  Quite a bit of chatter over there about this signing.

https://saintsreport.com/threads/panthers-sign-eric-reid.390904/

My message to the rest of the division if our DBs start playing defense. Be Afraid, be very afraid

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

Half the fools over at the saints report are cheering that we signed Reid.

I don't get that. Do they think he can't play anymore and he'll start anyway? Wouldn't they be laughing instead of cheering? WTF?

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Hope he's ready to play

I just hope he's in good enough shape to avoid injury while he catches up. On a positive note, he led the 49rs in tackles in his last game against the Rams. 

Archived