• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

Amazing all the improved player and coaches decisions that have been made since Jerry left the building, even before Tepper stepped in. I'm sure because of the  "political correct" aspect of this signing, Tepper was asked beforehand. High fives and a tip of my hat to Rivera and Hurley.

As many of you have noted, I love this signing. I actually checked with a friend to see if he indeed put my bet on the Panthers to win the SB.

I wonder what this does to the collusion case. It's got to weaken the argument of the NFLPA a little bit, no? I don't really care, but just thought about that with reports that Reid is not dropping from the lawsuit.

In any case, looking forward to seeing him in Week 5.

3 minutes ago, thurm33 said:

As many of you have noted, I love this signing. I actually checked with a friend to see if he indeed put my bet on the Panthers to win the SB.

I wonder what this does to the collusion case. It's got to weaken the argument of the NFLPA a little bit, no? I don't really care, but just thought about that with reports that Reid is not dropping from the lawsuit.

In any case, looking forward to seeing him in Week 5.

The collusion case started before Tepper was an owner so I don't see why he would drop it now. 

Archived