• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers sign Eric Reid to a one year deal

Jeremy Igo

I really like this pick up. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't pan out but I also don't think he's a guy that would bust the bank to keep around. He's young enough we could get him for a while if he plays well. He does need to work on lowering his level and not just his shoulder. That will keep him from getting so many head hits.

Hell give him the neck thing Luuuke is wearing

19 minutes ago, SwagAces9030 said:

I don't understand why people took offense to the protesting in the first place. Everyone acts like they stand and cry while the anthem is playing when in all actuality 45% of the fans at games eat nachos, and leave their hat on. 

Because the 49er's were also losing. Work place protests and being bad at your job...

14 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

fug yeah! Now trade for Earl Thomas

Panthers would have the best defense if that happened, especially if that front 4 gets pressure by themselves like vs Cowboys. With Thomas Davis coming back and the those linebackers being able to free roam. WOW!

Tepper would really be going all in this year if he did that, u never know though this is a new era. You dont know what to expect!!

This is a no brainer signing though, Eric Reid might not light poo up but he is definitely better than fugin Colin Jones,  cheap and still young. Even with concussion he is worth a gamble.

Archived