• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

week 5 returns

ericr0319

27 minutes ago, archer4364 said:

All likelihood? What are you on? Olsen is ahead of schedule and there is no way Samuel misses that much more time. He'll have been out like 4 weeks by now...

You can’t just assume that the procedure he had done stopped the a-fib. Had the same thing done and still dealing with it. Dude might not play again

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Definitely not Olsen or Samuel. Both won't be back this year in all likelihood. 

This was posted by David Newton last night. Can’t get link. 

Panthers' Olsen 'way ahead of curve' in recovery

Panthers tight end Greg Olsen says his recovery from refracturing the foot that kept him out nine games last season should be quicker this time. "We're optimistic," he said. "Hopefully, it's sooner rather than later.''

Couldn’t even make it until Noon before being full of BS again. Well done.

39 minutes ago, Toomers said:

This was posted by David Newton last night. Can’t get link. 

Panthers' Olsen 'way ahead of curve' in recovery

Panthers tight end Greg Olsen says his recovery from refracturing the foot that kept him out nine games last season should be quicker this time. "We're optimistic," he said. "Hopefully, it's sooner rather than later.''

Couldn’t even make it until Noon before being full of BS again. Well done.

David Newton really... Guess we will see 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

David Newton really... Guess we will see 

Those words with these “. “. around them, they are called quotation marks. That means those are Greg’s words. What source would you prefer? You? Who is proven to make poo up on a daily basis? 

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Those words with these “. “. around them, they are called quotation marks. That means those are Greg’s words. What source would you prefer? You? Who is proven to make poo up on a daily basis? 

Remember when they said Williams was healthy? I do. He has broken his foot twice with minimal contact but if you really want to believe he will be ready in two weeks go ahead. Like I said we will see. Same with Samuel. I'm sure he could play but should he? 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Remember when they said Williams was healthy? I do. He has broken his foot twice with minimal contact but if you really want to believe he will be ready in two weeks go ahead. Like I said we will see. Same with Samuel. I'm sure he could play but should he? 

I never said anything about anyone. Just posted direct statements from Olsen himself that disputed your claim. Is Olsen a “they”? Did I say a word about Samuel? I know living in reality is tough. 

Archived