• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I see you DJ

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, trueblade said:

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFC&type=Receiving&rank=232&year= shows CJ with 2, and 1 each for FunFun, Torrey and Ian Thomas. 

I'm not sure if its been updated with Week 3 results yet.

It is updated to include week 3.  Apparently those without an agenda don't see every pass thrown his way as catchable.

Torrey is not an all-star, he's a role player that should probably be a 3rd or 4th option (as a WR, 4th/5th if you include CMC).  And to be honest, that's likely the role the team envisioned when they traded for him.  But they are bringing Moore along slowly, so that has pushed Smith into the #2 role for the time being.  

I don't know why he is getting so much hate.  If anyone thinks his salary is precluding us from signing another player, that's not true at all.  His salary is not unreasonable for a vet backup receiver, and can easily be restructured if needed.  And his biggest value to the team is not on the field, but in the WR room.   

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I don’t come here looking for validation.

You can read my post above to t96, Ridley was the piece this offense needed. Don’t get me wrong, Moore has shown flashes (Buffalo game especially) but again, we have Wright. We’re missing that legit deep threat that would’ve opened up a lot of the underneath stuff for guys like Caff. This isn’t about some mancrush this is about what’s good for this team and most importantly Cam. Of all people, it amazes me you fail to understand that part.

Shouldn't that be reversed?

Archived