• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Van Roten is legit - Video Proof

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

I know it's only three games, but this o-line has exceeded my wildest expectations. I knew for sure Cam would be getting pounded 1.5 seconds after each snap. Can Matt Kalil really be that terrible? So glad we found an unemployed tackle that performs considerably better than one of the league's highest tackles.

I've always thought it was a Richardson influenced decision to bring in Ryan's brother. Regardless, if it was Gettleman or Richardson, that signing has been disastrous. Imagine what we could do with that cap space... makes me sick.

I wish ill will on no one, but Matt Kalil getting hurt was the best thing that could have happened to our OL.  Here's to hoping they keep him off the field if he makes it back.

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

What's sad is if it wasn't for injuries to two pieces of absolute poo, our record would be different and Cam may be hurt. What does Rivera not see during camp with the competition?

And quite honestly if Turner comes back and plays like poo I hope he gets replaced. Its not like he was tearing it up either. 

We don't need any more injuries and if this line can stay together and play like they did Sunday we are going to start roiling.

I think the Giants are in for a rude awakening.  I am sure many have already thinking our line is garbage and that Cam won't have time to do anything.  

I think it all goes back to Turner.  We arguably had a much better line last year with Norwell and Turner as our guards yet I rarely saw holes like we had yesterday.  My 2 year old daughter could have ran through some of those holes.   It was beautiful.

Those boys Gel together teams in the 2nd half of the season are going to be wondering how to stop us.

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

What's sad is if it wasn't for injuries to two pieces of absolute poo, our record would be different and Cam may be hurt. What does Rivera not see during camp with the competition?

Amini has been available for every game  and not starting. I know this goes against the narrative but it's true. 

52 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Amini would have got spun around and he woulda met cam face to face at the 5 yard line tackling cam for a 1 yard gain. 

It is sad that RR thought  amini was better than VR.

And TT hasn’t done chit since getting paid. We quite possibly paid the wrong guard.  

Didn't want to say that about Turner but it's true. HOw has Norwell looked in Sacksonville tho?

Archived