• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cougars

hepcat

My wife reminded me the other day that a cougar to me would have to be a woman in her late 40's or 50's even. :(

There is no fun in that.......

Hey now! Lisa Edelstein is 43.

lisa_edelstein_04.jpg

And I'll be DAMNED if I sit idley by and let someone speak ill of Cuddy! The word cougar was meant for her. I'm 22 and I'd jump on that in a second.

...upon closer examination, you said late 40's, but the point still stands, nothing wrong with a cougar...if she has aged incredibly well.

The plus side with Cougars is they tend to realize their poonyang isn't made of pure spun gold and realize it doesn't hurt them to give it up every now and again.

The down side is they've usually popped out a couple of kids by that point and things have been stretched out a bit.

Hey now! Lisa Edelstein is 43.

lisa_edelstein_04.jpg

And I'll be DAMNED if I sit idley by and let someone speak ill of Cuddy! The word cougar was meant for her. I'm 22 and I'd jump on that in a second.

...upon closer examination, you said late 40's, but the point still stands, nothing wrong with a cougar...if she has aged incredibly well.

i'm not saying she isn't hot, but the amount of photoshop on that picture is just fuging ridiculous.

Private+Pre+Oscar+Dinner+Celebrating+Diamonds+k6fpHGDW8bzl.jpg

The plus side with Cougars is they tend to realize their poonyang isn't made of pure spun gold and realize it doesn't hurt them to give it up every now and again.

The down side is they've usually popped out a couple of kids by that point and things have been stretched out a bit.

but enthusiasm, experience and a decided absence of squeemishness goes a loooooooooong way.

Archived