• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Atlanta... lol

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, coralreefer_1 said:

We haven't beat them in how many games...but you say they are not that good? This is why most ppl here are total homers. We looked like crap vs they made us look like crap. They beat us vs we beat ourselves. The ONLY thing that matters is that we lost to them. 

Return yourself to pooing my every single post stalker!

We have split the last 12 games with the Falcons. We beat them last year 

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Every team is dealing with injuries. That is a convenient excuse for a team that simply isn’t that good. If they lose at home to Cincy next week, they are done.  

Falcons offense 68 points in the last two weeks. Matt Ryan with 7 TD passes. Ridley with 4 TD catches. Looks like 2016 offense with Shanahan so far. 

Deion Jones 

138 tackles, 3 Ints 

Keanu Neal 

116 tackles, 3 FF, 1 Int

Name another team that has their two best defensive players on IR? Two starting safeties now on IR? Missing #1 pass rusher? That’s the production theyre missing from a defense that was top 10 last year. You can’t tell me that hasn’t affected the Falcons defense. 

22 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

One word. Injuries.

Falcons are missing Keanu Neal, Takk Mckinley, Deion Jones. That’s two of the Falcons best defensive players and their best pass rusher. Now Ricardo Allen is out for the year. 

So?

Greg Olsen

Daryl Williams

Trai Turner

Matt Kalil (meh, I know)

Da'Norris Searcy

Thomas Davis (suspended)

8 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

So?

Greg Olsen

Daryl Williams

Trai Turner

Matt Kalil (meh, I know)

Da'Norris Searcy

Thomas Davis (suspended)

Turner and Davis will be back soon at least. Falcons lost 254 tackles, 4 Ints and 3 FF between two players to IR. Now another starting Safety and best starting Guard to IR.

23 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

Turner and Davis will be back soon at least. Falcons lost 254 tackles, 4 Ints and 3 FF between two players to IR. Now another starting Safety and best starting Guard to IR.

Here’s the thing though.  No one is gonna cry for Atlanta, no one.  And if you’re  looking for sympathy you certainly won’t find it here.

Archived