• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Atlanta... lol

Jeremy Igo

17 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Atlanta is a baseball town. 

The falcons aren’t that good - I realized that last week when they played great against us and barely beat us when we looked like crap. At this point I don’t have them as a playoff team. 

We haven't beat them in how many games...but you say they are not that good? This is why most ppl here are total homers. We looked like crap vs they made us look like crap. They beat us vs we beat ourselves. The ONLY thing that matters is that we lost to them. 

Return yourself to pooing my every single post stalker!

37 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

We haven't beat them in how many games...but you say they are not that good? This is why most ppl here are total homers. We looked like crap vs they made us look like crap. They beat us vs we beat ourselves. The ONLY thing that matters is that we lost to them. 

Return yourself to pooing my every single post stalker!

This is a horrible post. A truly awful opinion. Panthers defense played poorly vs Falcons, WRs had some key drops, yet we were in it until the very final play. Falcons just scored 40 points and lost yesterday at home. I stand by my statement. 

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This is a horrible post. A truly awful opinion. Panthers defense played poorly vs Falcons, WRs had some key drops, yet we were in it until the very final play. Falcons just scored 40 points and lost yesterday at home. I stand by my statement. 

One word. Injuries.

Falcons are missing Keanu Neal, Takk Mckinley, Deion Jones. That’s two of the Falcons best defensive players and their best pass rusher. Now Ricardo Allen is out for the year. Going to be hard for the Falcons to make the playoffs if they keep losing a defensive starter a week. 

21 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

One word. Injuries.

Falcons are missing Keanu Neal, Takk Mckinley, Deion Jones. That’s two of the Falcons best defensive players and their best pass rusher. Now Ricardo Allen is out for the year. Going to be hard for the Falcons to make the playoffs if they keep losing a defensive starter a week. 

Every team is dealing with injuries. That is a convenient excuse for a team that simply isn’t that good. If they lose at home to Cincy next week, they are done.  Go Bungals! 

Archived