• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin keeps doing Kelvin like things.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, luke nukem said:

1/4th of the way thru the season and he has yet to match his production from his first pre-season drive against the panthers. lol

Not to mention the people he squished when he jumped into the stands were probably left with some hefty doctor bills 

6 minutes ago, panthers1234 said:

Man he was pretty good in the beginning but I think the ACL injury and his mom death really killed his drive to play the game. Sucks that he didn't have the character to overcome those tragedies. 

Death affects everyone differently. I don't really consider the grief from losing your mom a character issue. The ACL, yeah, that recovery is on him and drive to get back is on him

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t believe I ever even liked the guy— I liked when we drafted him, bit nails on each game wanting him to get number 1 for his rookie season, was really excited we had him,..

after his rookie season he just turned into garbage,.. attitude went to garbage—

i guess he was always garbage and his rookie season was just a product of teams focusing on other weapons we had,..

he did have a few highlight reel catches, but I guess his attitude has gotten the best of him.

Archived