• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin keeps doing Kelvin like things.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really liked KB as a Panthers, but damn if he hasn't turned into a punk ass bitch. I just wonder of losing his mom has really fuged this guy up. If so, I feel for him. Either way, he's gotta man the fug up and get his poo together it his NFL career will be coming to an end soon.

Dude has some sort of mental issues.

He had all sorts of motivation problems etc at FSU until his last year.  Kid was great his first 2 years here. Saw him doing stuff in the community with Cam, great with kids (remember him with that Beane kid)

Then something just snapped and brought out the demons.  Think losing his mother had some to do with it

Really hope this kid gets some help before it spirals out of control

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm all for laughing at KB but that's 100% on the QB. Also, in today's NFL, how was that helmet to helmet hit not called? 

Either way, LOL @ KB for thinking he would be better off without Cam when I think it's been clearly proven at this point that Cam - and the Panthers -are clearly better off without KB.

Somehow though, the hit was still cams fault

14 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Everyone keeps showing the hit

But this is what happened befire that play

Talk poo get hit

12 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Then something just snapped and brought out the demons.  Think losing his mother had some to do with it

Really hope this kid gets some help before it spirals out of control

Erm. I wouldn't get your hopes up. I seem to recall hearing this story before.

image.png.0a60efbdd4e1931f743ad97fe97fbe2e.png

It is a shame what happened to Benjamin, I will admit.  I still remember how DOMINANT he looked in training camp before the 2015 season.  As someone who hated him as a prospect, I was convinced he was about to destroy secondaries.  And then he got hurt and ever since then, he hasn't come close to that level.

With that said, it doesn't excuse how he's acted before then.  He clearly doesn't know how to hold himself accountable.

27 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

People are also forgetting that when he was a rookie he got in trouble for hitting on coach Rivera's daughter then posted pictures of himself on instagram pouting about it.

Pretty sure that never happened and someone just spreading stuff on here just to make him look like he was a pos

Just now, Professor Chaos said:

There was plenty of evidence to back it up. He was definitely punished on the field and the pouting pictures definitely happened.

He was never punished on the field 

But did miss time due to injuries that year

Archived