• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin keeps doing Kelvin like things.

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, d-dave said:

Was he ever not "such a clown" but instead simply better hidden here?

The move to trade him looks better and better every game.  Then again, he did totally school us in the preseason so that counts for....yeah!

With Nate Peterman who might actually be the worst QB I've ever seen start a game in the regular season. Shows how much we were doing to actually stop them. 

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Whats funny is a WR saying they need a more accurate QB in order to catch balls is actually saying they themselves suck so much that they need that pinpoint accuracy. Meanwhile the better ones are able to snag almost anything.

Steve Smith was 5 feet 9 inches tall and he killed it catching passes from Cam. KB's excuses were weak sauce 

50 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

This right here man the laughs never stop with this situation how can you be behind Stone Hands Smith.

being a panther fan I've come to almost automatically expecting deep threat WRs to have terrible butterfinger hands

We should've picked up Desean Jackson while we had the chance , actually had 2 chances after he left the Eagles and after he left the Redskins . Cam would've been unstoppable in 2015 with Jackson instead of Ginn 

Just read this article over on the NFL website. 

"Damn, [have] we been throwing at all?" Benjamin said Thursday when asked to analyze his statistical production, via ESPN. "But to be honest, man, it is what it is. We got 13 games left. We all know the last 13 games, a dude could go crazy each game. I'm just working, man. Just getting better. Feeling good. We gonna keep grinding and keep building this relationship with Josh [Allen].

Lmao, so i guess to him they haven't been throwing the ball enough. I mean they have only been trailing in pretty much every game and thus forced to throw the ball but, sure, we'll go with that Benjamin.

"Myself, I always hold myself to a high standard. For some reason I haven't been pulling in every catch. But that [is] gonna change. Definitely gonna change."

Always holding yourself to a higher standard? A person who holds themselves to higher standards doesn't blame somebody else for their own problems. Not to mention if he truly held himself to a high standard then we would have never had the issues with him coming into camp overweight multiple times.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000967501/article/kelvin-benjamin-have-we-been-throwing-at-all

Archived