• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin keeps doing Kelvin like things.

Jeremy Igo

The funniest thing about this whole situation has to be how laser focused he played against us in the dam preseason. I've never seen such buffoonery in my life he deserves a highlight every week if this is the tape he's putting out until week sixteen. I appreciate a good laugh and this had me rolling you would think he would give his best effort this season to show it was Cam not me but this is him on a easy pitch and catch play.

1 hour ago, trucpfan said:

The funniest thing about this whole situation has to be how laser focused he played against us in the dam preseason. I've never seen such buffoonery in my life he deserves a highlight every week if this is the tape he's putting out until week sixteen. I appreciate a good laugh and this had me rolling you would think he would give his best effort this season to show it was Cam not me but this is him on a easy pitch and catch play.

it was really pathetic and showed his lack of maturity and he went on social media after and try to throw subliminals at Cam. If he keeps performing like this he should be cut. All I know is he makes 8 mil and people go off on Torrey making 5, imagine KB here playing like this making 8. Hurney made the right decision

After time to ponder all this, I'm where Cam seemed to be when they met up in person to discuss it. Just baffled. I can't take any joy in watching talent implode like this. But it's up to Kelvin to figure out. Unless he pulls a 180 he's liable to wash out of the league before he knows it.

1 hour ago, beastson said:

it was really pathetic and showed his lack of maturity and he went on social media after and try to throw subliminals at Cam. If he keeps performing like this he should be cut. All I know is he makes 8 mil and people go off on Torrey making 5, imagine KB here playing like this making 8. Hurney made the right decision

yeh and whats more silly is people keep going off about the 5 million, but Cam is only throwing to each of his receivers like 3-4 5 times per game, hence 3 receptions each. Hes still a bargain at 5 considering what others would make for much more.

2 hours ago, beastson said:

That was subliminal?  I'd sure hate to see what it would be like if he actually said what he thought.:)

Archived