• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So.... We are done with Matt Kalil, right?

Jeremy Igo

Matt shouldn't be on this team at any cost even if the salary is reduced, he's just that bad.  Cutting him equates to a -2 mil cap hit when you compare his cap hit to dead money, we need to eat that.

On a semi-side note we still need to add draft at least two O-lineman in the upcoming draft and bring in a vet. No need to rest on out laurals since we found some diamonds in the rough in Clark and GVR.

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

So everyone has seen enough to be done with Matt Kalil, right? 

I know this is going to sound negative but we have no influence over This ... I just don't want this to be one of those things where we all are in agreeance that we hate a players production on the field and are through with them only for them to be put back on the field and be even angrier than Before... I think even talking about this is going to jinx the situation:crying: ...see no evil hear no evil speak no evil please god no... I don't want to hear that name anymore this season. 

1 minute ago, darrybear said:

I know this is going to sound negative but we have no influence over This ... I just don't want this to be one of those things where we all are in agreeance that we hate a players production on the field and are through with them only for them to be put back on the field and be even angrier than Before... I think even talking about this is going to jinx the situation:crying: ...see no evil hear no evil speak no evil please god no... I don't want to hear that name anymore this season. 

Can't jinx being worse than M.Kalil

10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I get Kalil is bad and all but...

But.........Kalil gets Cam killed 

How many times has Chris Clark's guy touched Cam

Kalil's man hits Cam more in One half of most games as Clark has in 2 full games.

Facts are Facts

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

Luckily Gettleman made the contract so they could dump him next year. What a waste of money. Truiy disappointed it didn't pan out. At least they tried. 

image.png.e12808d75d7fda4b0e118b4a4bea5784.png

It actually costs us 2 million *more* against the cap to cut him than it does to keep him on the roster next year.  We changed the contract back in Jan / Feb.

Archived