• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So.... We are done with Matt Kalil, right?

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I'm not a MK fan. I am a realist when it comes to what his contract means for the team. Better to make use of him than to cut him and be stuck with his money. 

If you’re speaking of actually keeping him beyond this season, there is no financial gain from that and would only cost us more. That’s realistic.

7 hours ago, Turnip said:

Is there anyone dumb enough to trade for him? I'm talking a 7th round pick...hell even a 7th round pick in 2030 would be worth getting him off the cap. Not sure why he got paid the way he did.

At this moment im in win now mode

-dangle a 1st rounder with Kalil to the texans, in return for Honey Badger.

Texans get a First rounder, loses Honey Badger but have Justin Reid waiting in the wings.  Needs a OT, will take on Kalil's contract for 2 years while they have Watson on his rookie deal.

-We get a Solid Safety, get out of this terrible contract opening a good bit of space for next year

One can dream 

47 minutes ago, ncfan said:

At this moment im in win now mode

-dangle a 1st rounder with Kalil to the texans, in return for Honey Badger.

Texans get a First rounder, loses Honey Badger but have Justin Reid waiting in the wings.  Needs a OT, will take on Kalil's contract for 2 years while they have Watson on his rookie deal.

-We get a Solid Safety, get out of this terrible contract opening a good bit of space for next year

One can dream 

I love the idea, just don't see our staff even thinking about a during-season-move.

6 hours ago, Toomers said:

You made the comment. Repeatedly. Prove what you spew on a daily basis isn’t total bullshit. Show you have a brain cell left. Anything that can be considered a fact. 

Oh now name calling. Well I can see I have won this argument. Settle down now. 

Archived