• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So.... We are done with Matt Kalil, right?

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why don't you just prove me wrong then? Yeah that's because you can't. All you can do is insult me cause you're that pathetic. 

OK....here is the EXACT stipulation, in the original contract, only took 2 minutes to find.

• 2018 Option Bonus: $10M (must be exercised by 3/19/2018)
    If not exercised, the $10M converts to salary, and $11M 2018 salary fully guarantees

What this means is Hurney had two choices. Take all 10M against the cap THIS year. Or spread it over the next 4 years. Which he did.  There is not a GM in NFL history that would have made a different choice. 

So, there it is. Now, explain what he did wrong? Considering you are the one that brought it up, this better be good. 

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

But.........Kalil gets Cam killed 

How many times has Chris Clark's guy touched Cam

Kalil's man hits Cam more in One half of most games as Clark has in 2 full games.

Facts are Facts

You have Cam, Moton and Norv to thank for it not being worse, but Clark has given up 4 pressures and a sack in each game (Kalil type numbers) with protection primarily shifted his way for help (something Kalil didn't get).  Hope it improves but as of right now, I wouldn't be surprised if Kalil still has his job.

Archived