• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elliott, Gurley.... McCaffrey?

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

First 100 yard rushing game in 19 games. Lets crown him goat

First time he’s had more than 15 carries He was behind Stewart last year so with over 20 carries he will get over 100 yards multiple times. Why do you hate on panther players? Are u a fan? 

2 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

First time he’s had more than 15 carries He was behind Stewart last year so with over 20 carries he will get over 100 yards multiple times. Why do you hate on panther players? Are u a fan? 

Just stating facts yall mad at facts. Breh I posted a positive cmc post and a mod deleted it. I cant even praise him in peace. Only posts that get attention are those where I point out that we could 9f had cmc and oj howard in same draft back trading back but some how im a hater for making that point. 

12 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Just stating facts yall mad at facts. Breh I posted a positive cmc post and a mod deleted it. I cant even praise him in peace. Only posts that get attention are those where I point out that we could 9f had cmc and oj howard in same draft back trading back but some how im a hater for making that point. 

So do you still think he shouldn’t play rb? 

51 minutes ago, Mikey818 said:

So do you still think he shouldn’t play rb? 

I said he is our best route runner. Never said he shouldnt be a RB. Lol However he not better than Elliot, Kareem Hunt, Kamara, or even Fournette all players ppl here compare him to. Some of ya'll on that delusional kool aid. I just wish he could shed tackles like cj anderson

14 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

Let's not forget the gapping holes the running backs were given by this OL.  CMC is a good scatback. However he still needs more power when running into the first defender. Great GAME. First 100 yard rushing game for CMC. Rejoice 

It really is difficult for any RB to gain yards if there is no hole to run through. So, are you really going to hold it against CmC because his Oline was effective in blocking for him? Scat Backs don't run up the middle to the tune of over 180 yards.

Also, CmC met a LB in the hole, threw him down, and proceeded to pick up 16 yards. Scat Backs don't do those type of things. RBs with power do those type of things.

8 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

First 100 yard rushing game in 19 games. Lets crown him goat

The kid is averaging almost 6 yards per carry. With the vast majority of those carries going between the tackles. Chances are, if he gets the carries, he will get the yards. Anyway, that is true RB production, not Scat Back type production. 

4 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

I said he is our best route runner. Never said he shouldnt be a RB. Lol However he not better than Elliot, Kareem Hunt, Kamara, or even Fournette all players ppl here compare him to. Some of ya'll on that delusional kool aid. I just wish he could shed tackles like cj anderson

Please tell me why fans of a RB who is 1st in All Purpose Yards,  3 yards short of the league leaders in Rushing Yards, and is second in Receiving Yards, cannot consider that RB to be one of the best in the league?

IMO, even as the #8 pick, CmC had a pretty good year. But, I cannot blame folks if they were expecting more from a pick that high. But man, with the infusion of Norv,  the kid is playing lights out this year. I mean, if he keeps this up it is going to be dang near historic. 

The kid obviously put in the work. And Norv sure seems to know how to use him.

I will conclude with this. He good. He Really good. 

18 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

He lost the heisman to Derrick Henry even tho he had the most yardage in college history because nobody could believe a smaller caucasian rb could actually be good Stereotypes bs 

No, he lost because Alabama won the championship and was a much more hyped team. You clearly know nothing about college football if you believe the nonsense you posted.

22 hours ago, London Loves Luke said:

I deserve, and expect a lot of poo for this one... 

I traded McCaffery for Nuke Hopkins week 2 in a half PPR fantasy league because I didn't think he was gonna get any TD work....

Lay it on me guys. 

bet you're not 3.0 , i picked mccaffrey and barclay  back to back and got heat for not picking fournette and hunt , my strategy worked out

Archived