• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elliott, Gurley.... McCaffrey?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, jamos14 said:

CMC had more rushing yards yesterday than Kamara has had ALL SEASON.

Kamara is the only back in NO right now and his touches will go down once Ingram comes back.  

CMC is just as good as Kamara.  Everyone from last year is awfully quiet now.

Both are great players.

McC is better. Look at the line the Aints have compared to ours and then they have a Sean payton and Drew Brees offense...

1 hour ago, KaseKlosed said:

Let's not forget the gapping holes the running backs were given by this OL.  CMC is a good runningback. However he still needs more power when running into the first defender. Great GAME. First 100 yard rushing game for CMC. Rejoice 

Fixed it for you.

1 hour ago, KaseKlosed said:

Let's not forget the gapping holes the running backs were given by this OL.  CMC is a good scatback. However he still needs more power when running into the first defender. Great GAME. First 100 yard rushing game for CMC. Rejoice 

I think he showed pretty good power when he was running over and stiff arming guys all over the place. I don't know the exact yardage but I'm sure a good chunk of the nearly 200 yards came after contact.

4 hours ago, FugAllY'all said:

Yeah, McCaffrey tossing linebackers aside is impressive as hell. Like Troy said a couple weeks ago, he's short but he's not small. The dude is thick and strong as all hell.

Short = low = evasive/invisible, when added to power and great vision.  The hesitation step others have mentioned (a la Bell) is a special gift, allowing a potential (like, right in front of him) tackler to commit first, to the direction they Think he's going, then swiftly sidestep that error.  Must be very frustrating to LBs to grab air, and watch the play from behind.

Archived