• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elliott, Gurley.... McCaffrey?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

You deserve ALL the poo. 

In a half PPR, with Olsen out and no clear cut WR safety blanket to take his receptions, you got rid of CMC who had 80 receptions last year as a rookie?

Bruh.

Well for context I'd drafted Conner and Kareem Hunt but was down WRs cos i had Baldwin and Jarvis Landry.... Thought I'd be better off keeping Kareem Hunt :(. Like I said, I deserve it...

15 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Did anyone else notice the Lev Bell-esque delay on a few runs (G-man told us)?  At the time, I would have picked Lattimore and personally would have thought about Kamara in the second (as he looked like the third best back in the draft to me) and definitely the third, but C-Mac is proving to be as tough as nails. Earlier in the year, I said that some guys, no matter the size, can handle the rigors of the NFL (l see you too, A-jax). I suggested that C-Mac may be one of those guys. That box has been checked.

I'm pretty sure Gettlemans extremely happy with what Saquon has done so far. Go watch some of his highlights he looks really good already

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Did anyone else notice the Lev Bell-esque delay on a few runs (G-man told us)?  At the time, I would have picked Lattimore and personally would have thought about Kamara in the second (as he looked like the third best back in the draft to me) and definitely the third, but C-Mac is proving to be as tough as nails. Earlier in the year, I said that some guys, no matter the size, can handle the rigors of the NFL (l see you too, A-jax). I suggested that C-Mac may be one of those guys. That box has been checked.

I actually wrote something on this yesterday but dang phone died and it erased, but in summation I've been stating this for about a year plus it's so Leveon esq his small hesitation before he hits a hole that little wiggle is what Leveon uses and CMC yesterday to get the LB lost before he even hits the hole by then he running full speed picking up 20 yards with ease. I have been saying this for a while he takes a hesitation step and then boom kudos to CMC finally showing he can dominate like he did in college maybe his last OC wasn't prepared to maximize his potential lol.

3 hours ago, tondi said:

Was it just me or did CMC run over more guys yesterday than in any other game?  

Its truly like his six pounds of muscle went straight to his legs and his (stiff) arms he seems faster and his stiff arm is throwing people off him where as last year he didn't have that break a tackle ability as much now it's second nature his off season training has really shown up early and often so far I'm very impressed.

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I admittedly was not a fan of the pick leading up to the draft when there was a ton of chatter and then when we actually took him. But I immediately embraced him and from that point when I really dived in and watched a lot of his college tape I saw a ton of LeVeon Bell in him as a runner, and I made that known here—and proceeded to get shutdown by the huddle geniuses. It’s still early but damn I’m extremely happy about what we’re seeing so far. 

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

100% of snaps yesterday!!!

Has a Panthers RB ever played 100% of snaps?!?!?  (I'll ask Will Bryan...)

CMC had more rushing yards yesterday than Kamara has had ALL SEASON.

Kamara is the only back in NO right now and his touches will go down once Ingram comes back.  

CMC is just as good as Kamara.  Everyone from last year is awfully quiet now.

Both are great players.

51 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

CMC had more rushing yards yesterday than Kamara has had ALL SEASON.

Kamara is the only back in NO right now and his touches will go down once Ingram comes back.  

CMC is just as good as Kamara.  Everyone from last year is awfully quiet now.

Both are great players.

Cmc the new faulk. The usc players used to call him the white Reggie Bush but he’s a better inside runner than Bush 

Archived