• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengals fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Yeeep

Thank you, Saca.  You know I called the score of 31-21, right?

With all the very well-deserved accolades being heaped on CMC, Cam, DJack, Obada, Norv, et al, it's easy to overlook the almost anonymous groundwork that was so efficiently laid by the No Names on our OL.  Look back at our scoring plays (Cam's 2 and esp. the great play design on Anderson's TD screen.  You'll see Kalil and Van Roten (and Clark and Moton once each) throwing key downfield blocks.  It's been awhile since the Panthers had OLmen who cared what happened a yd past the LOS.  This is the untold secret of great OL play -- influence block your first guy, then seek out a secondary target who doesn't see it coming.  Wharton has done a fantastic job with these guys.  I'm waiting for the official snap count stats, but I believe these 5 guys played EVERY offensive snap together, just like they did last week.  What an accomplishment!

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

We need to get used to the fact that people aren't going to like Cam Newton he may be the NFLs version of Ric Flair. They hate his strut. His SuperMan is like whoooooo to them.

It's been that way from the beginning, and will never change.  He is a big kid, who derives great joy from the game, doesn't try to contain that joy, and couldn't care less what anybody (but his teammates) think about him.  (of course, nobody makes a deal of Zeke Elliot's "feed me" charade, every time he makes a play, do they?  So it's not a racial thing -- some people just can't stand a winner.)

14 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

It's been that way from the beginning, and will never change.  He is a big kid, who derives great joy from the game, doesn't try to contain that joy, and couldn't care less what anybody (but his teammates) think about him.  (of course, nobody makes a deal of Zeke Elliot's "feed me" charade, every time he makes a play, do they?  So it's not a racial thing -- some people just can't stand a winner.)

Ric Flair played the heel. He became champ. He strutted around with his suits, shades, women, limos, crazy outfits. I really think the NFL has identified and is marketing the "beat the heel", you and your team AND the ref are on the side of RIGHT. Free headshots and trophies oughta do it! Yeah, knock that smile off his face! The heel can't be champ! Ric became champ. Charlotte loved him.

When we run the ball and catch the ball there isn't much anybody can do.

25 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

People especially can't stand a winner when the game he wins was against you.

2 hours ago, ickmule said:

Actually I took a ride in the convertible and didn’t watch one single down.  It was quite enjoyable.   

Stfu and get off the board dude.... you were posting we were going to be 0-3.

Didnt you post a ton on the scout message board way back in the day? If so youve always been a dick pessamist.

Archived