• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengals fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

Thank god Burfict is suspended for this game and can't try to rip off Cam's kneecap. fug that dirty worthless asshole

I was hoping he would play, fully knowing he would intentionally injure one of our players.  Last games he twisted Greg and Cam's ankles while they were on the ground.

But I'd take the injury of one of our guys for the chance that someone like Dontari Poe would fall ass first on Burfict's head and squash the life out of that piece of poo.

We have a good team.  Despite popular belief, our coach is competent.  The captains on our team are legit.  Our team fight like brothers together and they won’t lie down at home.  There’s no way we don’t impress and change the national narrative.  Bengals are in for a rude awakening 

It’s only been two games, but the Bengals are a playoff caliber team and better than Dallas, and possibly Atlanta. A do not expect a win and will be surprised if the Panthers pull it off.

The Bengals are better all around team than the Panthers, but this is a home game so that may give the Panthers the edge they’ll most certainly need.

As we all know Rivera and co will be looking to gain a lead and run the clock.

1 hour ago, Lumps said:

It’s only been two games, but the Bengals are a playoff caliber team and better than Dallas, and possibly Atlanta. A do not expect a win and will be surprised if the Panthers pull it off.

The Bengals are better all around team than the Panthers, but this is a home game so that may give the Panthers the edge they’ll most certainly need.

I just hope we don't get embarrassed. With our injuries it could get ugly quick and Rivera and Hurney at this point feel Colin Jones and Corn Elder is a good match for AJ Green. Let that sink in. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I just hope we don't get embarrassed. With our injuries it could get ugly quick and Rivera and Hurney at this point feel Colin Jones and Corn Elder is a good match for AJ Green. Let that sink in. 

You may be forgetting -- we've also got the Great and Powerful Munnerlyn back there, too!:tongue:

3 hours ago, ickmule said:

Some of y’all act like the Panthers are actually an above average team at this point in the season.  The Bengals could easily win this game with the amount of holes we have on our team.   

Honestly we are an above average team but if we come out there and get as much pressure as we did on Matt Ryan then we are straight boned. Lazor, Dalton, and Green will carve us up unless going without Mixon completely tanks their run game and kills their flow. 

21 hours ago, Lumps said:

They have key injuries as well, and their pass D is just awful.   This could be DJ Moore's day and I am hoping it will be.  

Archived