• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengals fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

A plan to ask one guy to cover CMC man-to-man is a plan to fail, ask Luke. Only way to cover CMC is by committee in zone. 

a notable difference between asking a defender to cover CMC running actual routes vs being a check down out of the backfield IMO. 

No LB can cover him running real routes.  LBs can take out some of those CMC checkdowns where he isn't running routes and just leaking or flaring out to a large degree IMO. 

WHO IS THIS BENGAL'S QB?  And what has he done with Andy Dalton??

Through a grand total of 2 games this year, he has a QB rating of 108.5.  In his 7 previous years, only once has he exceeded 92 for a season.

So it stands to reason, there'll be a serious reversion to the mean, before too long.  He hasn't suddenly discovered the secret to being "elite."

Hard to believe, but the Bengals "brain trust" really doesn't pay THAT much attention to our wants and desires over at theBengalsboard.com. Give it till about the second quarter on the game day threads and we'll either be over confident or will have declared our side to be the worst team in the history of the entire universe . Take your pick. That's how game day threads work, eh? We're either gonna go to the super bowl and win by a hundred or we're going to fall off the edge of the earth and set a new record for terribleness.. 
I think our teams match up pretty good and neither team gets the respect from national pundits we seem to desire although I really don't care what the "Egg-spurts" have to say from one week to the next. They all seem to think the sun rises and sets on a few teams that the rest of the known universe hates. 
Our offensive line has some gaping holes your defense can exploit, but we both have a similar problem. 
I think that you got lucky missing out on Joe Mixon. He hasn't really broken any long TD runs yet, but has been really close on numerous occasions. I like when both teams best players are on top of their respective games. After all, who wants to watch any team's backups play and when you win it's a whole lot more fun to beat their best players than their backups. 
Hey, good luck Panther fans. I hope to see a great game from both teams, but naturally being a Bengals fan I'm hoping our great game turns out better for us than you and I would expect you feel the same except for the outcome of the score at the end. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can't say I'm surprised they think it will be easy. Both our offense and defense has looked like poo this year. We have not looked like a playoff team at all. 

Then again isn't that what every team's fans say at this point in the season?  Well, except for Pittsburgh fans who all seem to think that they are impervious to any kind of failure ever and the rules simply don't apply to them.. 

Did I mention my extreme distaste for the Squats? Yeah, that's probably implied.. 

Archived