• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengals fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, caatfan said:

Over two games we're better than Cincy on both offense and defense in yds/gm. We just need to put more points on the board. 

There's a stat I heard on the radio that if we put more points on the board than the other team, we win like 99% of the time 

4 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

Olsen version 1.02 will fix the nerf and apply a +1 movement buff using a cybernetic foot upgrade.

It just sucks that Olsen 1.0 was so OP they nerfed him too much for 1.01. It looked like they corrected it with the 1.01.5 update but for whatever reason they brought back a similar nerf for 1.01.6

Can't wait for the new patch with the DJ Moore buff. I see his pick rate jumping up with the 1.02 patch even with the Olsen buffs included. My only concern is that CMC's pick rate might drop as his support skills might be redundant along side Olsen's.

43 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

There's a stat I heard on the radio that if we put more points on the board than the other team, we win like 99% of the time 

No I think it's more like 98.9%.

My point was that we're moving the ball and playing pretty good D, but Cincy's doing a better job in the points dept.

Archived