• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a get right game for the Carolina Panthers defense.

Jeremy Igo

That is absolutely not the case with all the injuries to the secondary.  It was a weak link anyway and now we are missing two of them (Jackson and Searcy).

I don't think we are going to be very effective stopping their passing attack with Elder and Jones/Gaulden starting.  

2 hours ago, bigdavis said:

It summed up that play, but doesn't have the effect that our WR's (and RB's) dropped passes, and Torrey's 2 motion penalties had.  I think we win the shootout (despite our D's bad game) if those don't occur.  One play seldom determines the outcome.

It summed up our defense.  They were not playing physical.  They got pushed around all day and couldn't stop Atlanta.

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

I spy with my little eye a UNC homer. How's that Pirate ***** taste?

Georgia Bulldog through and through! If it's not the SEC or the national championship, I ain't watching it. 

Pro football is my thing! I just happen to know that though he's not the biggest back, Gio is far from dog meat. In fact, he's talented.

41 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Georgia Bulldog through and through! If it's not the SEC or the national championship, I ain't watching it. 

Pro football is my thing! I just happen to know that though he's not the biggest back, Gio is far from dog meat. In fact, he's talented.

The point remains regardless of your affiliation. At any rate, Gio is good at what he was drafted to do, provide a Darren Sproles-esque back to compliment a primary back. 

48 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

The point remains regardless of your affiliation. At any rate, Gio is good at what he was drafted to do, provide a Darren Sproles-esque back to compliment a primary back. 

I don't know how the point remains. I have never ever in my entire life watched UNC, ECU, NCSU, WFU, ASU or any other team that you can think of around here or anywhere else that wasn't an SEC team, and Georgia in particular. And, quite honestly, Georgia is the only team that I've watched for the last 33 years with any regularity as far as college football is concerned. I hadn't heard of Gio until he was drafted, and honestly didn't know what school he attended in North Carolina (seriously, could have been State for all I knew). My allegiance is to Georgia, period!

Archived