• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a get right game for the Carolina Panthers defense.

Jeremy Igo

I hope so. Personally, I believe the defense is overrated. They have a tendency of allowing opposing offenses to score on their opening drive and when our offense scores, the defense allows a score (Has already happened in both games this year). They do well on 1st and 2nd down, but it can be 3rd&25 and they still allow a first down. 

38 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I don’t think our defense is really that good this year. Maybe middle of the pack.

This will be a tough outing. I expect Dalton to find plenty of success through the air against a pretty bad secondary (who is dealing with a couple of injuries at positions we have 0 depth at).

I thought the Bradbury and Jackson played pretty darn good against Atlanta.  They held Sanu and Jones about as good as you can hold them.  Now, Captain on Ridley on the other hand....that was not pretty.

13 minutes ago, joemac said:

I thought the Bradbury and Jackson played pretty darn good against Atlanta.  They held Sanu and Jones about as good as you can hold them.  Now, Captain on Ridley on the other hand....that was not pretty.

They did fine that game.

Jackson looks to be out this week, however, and we got absolutely gashed on the stretch zone rushing attack. The blueprint is out - run at our defensive ends. Make Luke look human. Profit.

Archived