• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bengals at Panthers prediction thread!!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

Poe played good against Dallas I thought but like our entire def he was bad LW

as for capt...just wait until aj green lines up in the slot...he can’t get to qb on a blitz and he sure can’t cover green 

wonder what elder could do at nickel?

I read it looks if Elder will be starting for Jackson. Idk but this injury bug is killing us on both sides of the ball

Going to stick with the 34 point theme, but it’ll be the Panthers that get on track as the offense starts to click. Other felines from the lesser Queen City are held to 20. JB keeps AJ in check but Munnerlyn gives up a TD when he moves to the slot. Bernard has a very rough day as the run D looks to make a statement. 

We're coming home after a loss on the road.  Bengals are due for a loss after beating two below average teams.

Dalton gets sacked early then proceeds to have a poor game, giving up 2 turnovers.  

Bradberry gets an interception.  DJ Moore breaks 100 yards.

Panthers by 7.

I expect this to be the game we finally impose our will with the run game. We tried to against Dallas, but a lot of that was Cam. CMC gets around 15-18 carries, C.J. will get 8-10 totes, and we will have over 175 yards rushing. Cam hits DJ on a deep bomb sometime during the 3rd quarter and the good guys take this one home 21-17 with a late Dalton TD to make it close. 2-1 going into the bye and maybe we can get healthy.

Archived