• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bengals at Panthers prediction thread!!

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Jackson will more likely be on Boyd much of the game.

Not sure Jackson plays with the hamstring issue. If he doesn't play wow this defense will be in real trouble on the back end. I feel like this could be like last week with Ryan. I think they are very similar qbs

Panthers 34-27 ... I see the defense trying to redeem themselves but Green will be too much..I hope Moore is given a chance to impress us but Ron will squish that.. so disappointment will be on the coaches..I hope Ian Thomas impresses with a td catch in the end zone this time.. unlike the big miss he had in Atlanta 

I like our run D against their diminished backfield and I think their secondary is getting up there in years and can be had. Marvin Lewis isn't an idiot, he's watched our last two games and I can guarantee McCaffrey won't be catching any passes with nothing but grass in front of him all game long. We have to take advantage of that by going over the top.

54 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Bungles def may be better than atl, but atl knows us much better...so expect offense to continue to find its footing and play well

def gonna give up yds, but tighten in red zone...need some pass rush and LB’s got to play better

we get TD’s and they get FG’s

24-16 good guys 

Where has the blitzing gone so far this year. We just let Ryan pick us apart and no pressure. I'm so tired of seeing Munnerlyn go around the edge he is never going to get to the QB that's a damn waste. Also I have not even noticed Poe on this team yet, he has been very quiet. 

Archived