• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bengals at Panthers prediction thread!!

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I have a feeling this is this year's Ron's badly hidden injury. I have a feeling Samuel isn't coming back this season. If that's the case, cut him.

Man, this is a excellent example of quality speculation. It would have been perfect if you could have found a way to throw in a fire Rivera as well.

34-23 Panthers - if Trai comes back.

This could be a strange game. I expect DJ Moore to have an impact and there to be more emphasis on the running game. Focusing on running could result in a lower score, but something tells me special teams and the defense are going to come into play.

Anyone else notice the Panthers nearly blocked two kicks last week? When was the last time they actually blocked a punt? Maybe this week.

Oh, and at least three sacks for the defense.

Here is a funny if anyone is interested, I found on a Bengals forum:

Defending Carolina is more about not over pursuing, staying in our lanes and making Cam beat us with his arm. As he no longer has the all world receivers he had for most of his career and especially no Olsen his lack of touch on passes can be exploited. On offense the key actually is to go uptempo and stay uptempo. Every time we slow the offense down we start to have problems - uptempo helps mask the fact that our OL is still a work in progress.

Just found that extremely funny.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Carolina-presents-a-major-challenge?page=2

Archived